Sunday, 9 September 2007

School starts tomorrow?

Oh well. Sunday marks the last day of the September "break".
I never think that this is September break.
It's more like STUDY break.
A break for you to mug as much as you can.
Reminds me of my prelims.
But then, it's not enough. One week ONLY?
I want MORE!
I need more time to mug and enjoy.=P
I seriously have been playing and mugging.
But then, I want to play more actually.Hahahaha.
School starts tomorrow.
EOM is still in progress. -.-"
What about LIT? WHOA!
I haven't even touched it.
I'm so gonna die on Tuesday!
Deadline is Wednesday fyi.
Thats all about school stuff I suppose.
What bout yesterday and today?
Been playing tennis in the morning.:D
Yesterday, nothing special happened.
Just glad that I received a text from YOU. ;)
A WHALE shark. Hahahaha. You've always been there making me smile.
Then was kinda surprised when I checked my friendster who had viewed me thingy.
I saw that WHALE, that SILLY BOY, and that SQUASH BOY were there in the LIST?
WHOA! Am I glad? Kinda. Of course. Isn't that obvious?:P
The other thing that makes me happy:
My favorite player after Andy Roddick, which is Novak Djokovic, managed to get into US Open Final.=) WHEE!
Oh well. Oh well.
I must get some work done right?
SO I should stop blogging. Hahaha.
Oh well. I finally agree with yee ling and li ling.
Being single means being happy, free from stress and despression that you can get from your partner. Hahahaha.
Thats all for today I guess.
I hope that I've been entertaining!:P
Oopsies. One thing left behind.
I am NOT AN AIRHEAD BIMBO!=)
But people think I AM.
MUG MUG MUG ALL THE WAY DARLINGS!
WE CAN MAKE IT!
AND WE MUST MAKE IT!

It's called the art of seduction?

Everybody is born with that power I guess.

The power to seduce, but then, to get what you need,

you gotta master the art of seduction, it applies to everything, except STUDIES. I guess. HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh well. I sound so BIMBO again, and rather BITCHY. :P

Oh ya, boys, never be a desperado k. Its so UNGLAM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home