Tuesday, 4 September 2007

It's all about how to please a girl like me.

A girl like me?
A highly spoiled girl like me?
I know you know how to please me.
Firstly, you're not as sweet as honey,
you're more of a saccharine.
Sweet yet not harmful.
Secondly, you don't sweet talk.
A bonus point.
Thirdly, you fulfilled almost all the criteria.
You're smart, you have the figure, you have the acceptable background,
definitely somebody from my calibre.
So, foolish me not to fall for you?
But then, I don't wanna fall too fast,
EASY come, EASY go!
It always happens.
Let me treasure you slowly, inch by inch, perhaps?
Oh well, tell you one thing,
you've got some parts of me by now.
But then, it doesn't mean that I'm easy to get.
You gotta play the game I ruled, and I'd be yours.
But still, it won't be so soon.
I haven't figured out what I want and why I want the thing I want.
Hey hey!
You're wanted!
But I don't wanna be toyed.
Heard that you haven't played enough.
So I better step backwards.
Tell me when you've played enough please.
One thing that makes you special in my eyes,
you're smart, smart to the extent that sometimes,
I stop biting.
Anyway, thanks for the doughnuts and chocolates. I do love it much!
Somehow you're WINNING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home