Friday, 31 August 2007

Bite, bite.

I BITE.
Yes I can bite, everybody knows that Rosey can bite.
There are many ways to define the action bite I guess. Hahaha.
Not only that, there are also many types of bites too.
Oh well. What's the type of bite I'm talkin bout here? Go figure.
Doughnut made my day!=D
Chocolate peanut butter donut. So yummy.
Today is the Teachers' Day Celebration, no lectures, no tutorials.
We just came to school to enjoy ourselves.
After school was outing, met up with my secondary school friends.
We watched ratatouille, a quite good movie, considering that it is a cartoon.
Then when I reached home, I saw an online message from someone that I've been waiting for days?
RARs! But it's ok. It's alright. My pal gonna be back soon, with doughnuts and chocolates!XD
Oh well. That's all for today? I suppose? Nothing much in my brain now.
Kinda dead today!:(
Oh well, maybe you're right, I am still not over you, but then, you're not the guy I wanna be with.
P.S. Bluberry cake from Geraldine made me happy!:D Love ya dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home