Thursday, 9 August 2007

Selfish and demanding, that's me.

I am such a demanding person,
I know that, well.
I am such a selfish girl,
everybody knows that.
If you can't take it,
leave it then.
Cause I don't think I will ever change.
Though I know I need to change.
Oh well.
I guess I have an attitude problem.
Such huge in magnitude.
Some are able to take it,
they go along with it,
and yes,
they discover the real me along the way.
You too, discover me,
and I bet, you know me well enough,
to judge me.
But then, I am still too selfish for you.
Oh well, once again.
I am just a highly spoiled girl,
it is not just a statement,
it is a fact, I guess?
Tired, tired, tired.
I am just too tired these days.
Just realized that nothing is ever constant, but time.
Time is really precious.
Oh well, once again.
Now I know why I am in love with my cello again,
the songs, the melodies, the cello itself,
they're just so beautiful and meaningful.
And yes,
they keep my memories intact.

My cello, somehow, you're not dead,

you're like the silent witness, of whatever happened to me,

when i'm alone, in my room.

You're such melodious,

like a crack, easing my pain away.

You are the same as my tennis racket,

which seems to be able to make me smile,

widely.

Thanks to both of you.

How do I live without you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home