Wednesday, 1 August 2007

Somehow I am numb.

You're chasing me,
while you don't know me.
You're such a fool,
and you think you're cool?
Oh my,
if anybody tell you so, it's a lie.
Think you can get me,
catch me!
Think you like me,
that's so stupid of you.
Like a cup of coffee,
imperfectly brewed,
that's your thought of me.
Just one note,
I am numb,
not that I am dumb,
to push you away.
I've told you,
my heart is kept,
safely.
Who do you think you are?
So dare of you,
to step into a territory,
that is not even known to you?
You're such a fool to think that,
a serial player like me,
will fall for you.
Just cause you can get me,
all I want?
You're wrong.
A little boy like you,
won't be able to understand me.
Not that I am biased,
or whatsoever.
What I know is that,
I am available for a chat,
but not more than that.
I am numb,
no matter how hard you try,
you will not be able to bring me down.
Not to mention the fact that you're actually hot.
But, boy,
you're just not my type.
Once again I tell you,
I am numb, and my heart is locked safely.
Only he who knows how to play with the numbers,
can open the box,
and get it.
He may crush it,
but I do not care.
At least,
he will be able to bring me down.
So many people walk pass me these days,
attractive, they are.
But then,
somehow,
I am sick of playing this game called 'love'.
I shall stop for sometime,
and concentrate on whatever is more important.
Somehow I am numb.


You've proven me that our feelings are real for each other.
You've proven me wrong, bout 'easy come easy go'.
It's hard to let go.
Though both of us are letting go each other hands.
I know it's hard.
Somehow, the feeling is still there,
though its just a patch, on a very big piece of a linen cloth.
The red patch is just very small.
Show how small our love was.
However, we're friends now.
Which is better than before.
But somehow, I still hope that one day we'd have feelings for each other again,
which is much deeper than what is called 'love'.
There are some suitable candidates,
why I am not doing anything?
It's cause, partly, half of mine, is still denying.And the rest, is numb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home