Wednesday, 29 August 2007

Eating disorder? A lost friend found? A big green crocodile? Mixed emotions!

BOO! BOO! Here I am talking bout eating disorder. Hahaha. I admit that I have an eating disorder kay. But then, it is still an okay one. Hahaha. Not yet developed into anorexia or bulimia or wadever. Hahaha. And fyi, I am not skinny! Hahahaha. So I am not at the extreme yet, and will never be. Or else, my darlings and my PARENTS will KILL me. Ok. Let's start. How do I define eating disorder? To me, eating disorder simply means that you just don't feel like eating, or you vomit out whatever you put into your mouth? Eating disorder is really different from irregular eating pattern. But then, my DOCTORS argued with me. They said whatever it is that can lead to GASTRIC problem is called eating disorder. WTH! Ok ok. Today I received a pretty long lecture from both my doctor and the nurse there. I was actually looking for my doc, for some regular check up, to get some supplements. Then what happened? He caught me vomitting! WHOA! Then yeah, it's caused by the acid reflux thingy. I am suffering from Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease(GERD). I have been referred to three doctors and ALL of them said that it is kinda curable, but it takes a LONG time. HELP! I think I am really so stubborn. And as a results, my doctor gave me a box of granola bars. XD. Hahaha. He forced me to take at least two bars every morning. He threatened me by telling my parents if I come to see him again, with no improvement. This is party caused he had drawn up a table for me, to plan my meal well and he had given me a BETTER medicine, which means higher dosage! DAMN! That's the bad news for today. Good news is that erm... Hahahaha. How should I start the good news? Hm. I've found my long lost friend online through friendster. And guess what. He has changed a lot. He is not the clumsy guy I used to know. He has become more HANDSOME! And guess what he is in RJC now. OMG! How can a silly and clumsy boy changed a lot in just 4 years? I so wanna see him soon. Oh well. He's not my ex and not my whatever for your info! He is just my childhood friend. :). Oh ya, he used to be my neighbour too, back in indo. He's a sailor, pretty hot with his tan and his posture. I shall go and take a picture with him if I happen to date him out. Hahahaha. Thats one piece of good news k. The other unexpected thing is that the BIG GREEN CROCODILE gave me a ring yesterday! He sounded pretty alright actually, kinda different from the ones I know. Hahahaha. Oh well. He teased me A LOT. Typical crocodile! A big green one! Hahaha. I BITE too kays. Not only you can BITE! P.S. I am so happy that you called k! If you happen to read my blog, I think you know what I mean by NO BIGGIE!:P It is called REVERSED PSYCHOLOGY! Hahahaha. I just don't know why you called me. To make me DREAM OF YOU during lectures? Hahahaha. That's what you wanted to achieve I know. Hahahaha. Too bad! I am not that BO LIAO. Hahahaha. Ok ok. You've made me happy and made me SMILE. You scored a 1. =D. Now I know why you keep teasing me with the phrase "NO BIGGIE". Hahahaha. Just cause you gonna be cut off from any communication from me for few days? To me it is still no biggie lah. Few days only! Won't die one. Hahahaha. Oh kays. Time to back to MUG. =). One message to you, some lines are better not to be crossed.;)I am somehow SAD because of my grandma's condition yet I am also HAPPY at the same time,
HAPPY cause some people do know how to make me smile! And God loves me! He somehow led me to my long-lost friend.
Oh well. My emotional status now is a mixed one. Hahaha. In the middle, neither high nor low.
I learned one thing today, which is . . . SECRET! Don't tell you. Hahaha.
I'd keep it to myself. I learned it from my doctor. Hahaha.
Four days aren't long enough for me to say I miss you.
What about four months? Maybe yes. Hahaha.
To Kenneth, good luck k! All the best.=)
To Wen Yi, you are _ _ _ _ _! (Go fill in urself.) ;)
To my SLEEPY friend, mug hard k! =D
To DARLINGS! Esp yee ling! Yes Yes. Eating excursions! Hahaha. Love ya!=D
THATS ALL FOR NOW. I am off to sleep. Hahaha. Forget bout mugging. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home