Sunday, 19 August 2007

Random Sunday!

10 weird/random things about me:
1. One random thing for today! Today I found my eyecandy's friendster! I hit the jackpot man. Oh well. Sillyboy, you are endangered!:P *HINTS!
2. I love PHYSICS! Not a subject that is loved by girls in general. PROUD of it k! Hahaha.
3. Oh ya! I am addicted to TRAVIS, like out of the blue? Don't know how and don't know why? But travis rocks!
4. I love SHOPPING to the core and addicted to online shopping. Hahahaha.
5. I always dress up like an adult, which obviously makes me look older right? But then I just don't get it why I love to dress up like that.
6. I am easily pleased. Let me see hot guys! I'd be smiling for the whole day. Giggling like a silly school girl.
7. I always chase the guy I like, those who chase me, usually don't get me.
8. Anybody knows that I can play cello? I can play it pretty well fyi. ;)
9. I write poems!
10. I think I am a playgirl. Hahahaha.
Oh well thats for now! Can't leak too many secrets!:P
Some people to continue this (I guess I HAVE to put this down too right, as an unstated rule):
1. Yee Ling
2. Hui Zyi
3. Sleepyboy
4. Alston
5. Charlie
6. Sillyboy
7. YOU READING THIS NOW. Hehehe.

Lalalalalalalalalalalala. I love my life now. Not so screwed!=D

Tennis is love, so are you.

Stop playing kite, don't you?

But then, I love the way we are now.

No walls, no lines. :D

Oh well, I should go to sleep now.

Closing my eyes, I feel like sleeping forever.

Or living in an utopia.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home