Sunday, 5 August 2007

My cushion, for all time.

You have always been there for me,
whenever I am up and down.
Such an ordinary guy,
who turns out to be extraordinary in my eyes.
You know me too well, don't you?
Yesterday, was it the first evening we spent together?
Maybe yes, and I am sure that the answer is a yes.
Yesterday was a well spent evening.
The music, the atmosphere, the environment,
everything just fell into places.
Cushion, cushion,
my cushion.
Soft and strong enough to prevent me from hitting the rock bottom.
True enough,
I never get hurt ever since.
Ever since I have a cushion like you,
my friend, my bestie.
God is just being too nice to me.
Cushion, cushion,
I want you to be my cushion,
for all time.
Do not leave me alone.
And I know you won't.
Thank you for being so caring to me all the way.
Life has been better with your presence.
Cushion, cushion, all the time. (:

You've made my day, again.

You have never failed pleasing me.

Oh well, my cushion rocks. :D

Love ya to the core.:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home