Wednesday, 15 August 2007

A break.

I'm having a break, like now?
Just an hour, before I start on my work again.
Life has been good actually.
I seem to be able to do my work and finish them on time.
But then, doing work isn't enough.
I have to revise, and do more questions.
Especially on mathematics and physics.
I hope to get As for both of them.
Some people might think that I am crazy.
But then again, aim for the sky,
work towards it,
when worse come to worst,
you'll get the tree top, at least.
Somehow, my heart is still attached to you.
I just wanna go wherever you go,
but since I know you can go anywhere,
with your aptitute.
And I'm just an ordinary girl,
with limited knowledge.
I guess I should study hard too so I can stand,
at least, at the same line with you?
Yes. I should do so.
A break is really a break for me,
these days.

Life is full of surprises,
not only that, life is a mission itself,
the legend of my life?
How will I get to find out what it is then?
Somehow, I will chase after you. I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home