Saturday, 25 August 2007

Why why why.

Why you're STILL standing there?
Why is it so hard for me to get you out of my HEAD?
Don't you know that you're annoying?
You really are.
You have never ever been nice to me, all the way.
And why you're still haunting me?
In reality and in my sleep?
In reality, you always call me occasionally, what's the motive?
Not only that, now you appear again in my sleep,
not once, not twice, but many times.
Too many that I can't remember!
I hate you to the core.
You have been lying to me all the time,
you have been making me feel so bad,
whenever I am with you.
Who are you?
You are so different from the one I used to know.
You have changed so much.
I've let you go.
I've called it an end.
Why can't you just move on and just forget me?
Or maybe you should forget all the SWEET memories?
I have gotten over you, I have accepted it,
I have moved on.
Forgotten about you and etc etc etc.
I am not missing you, not even thinking bout you anymore.
You're the past,
you're just a piece of history.
Oh well, don't put me under your spell anymore.
This time, it won't work.
And it will never work again.
So please, leave me alone,
let me live my own life.

You're just one of of many pieces of my memories.

Memories, still in the making, so you aren't that significant, are you?

Let me go, move on, you'll be much happier.

I am just your past, you're my past too.

That's all. Nothing much need to be said anymore.

Go, go, go!

I don't wish to see you anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home