Tuesday, 21 August 2007

What an unexpected day...

Early morning, I woke up with a happy feeling,
hoping that today would be a good day, after the commotion,
that happened in my class yesterday.
Oh well, the issue is still hot till today.
Not that my class is really bad, my class is,
actually made up of very different and unique,
individuals.
All of them are pretty nice actually.
And even though until now I am still not that attached to my class,
I will miss them, if we are separated.
Not that I wish for this thing to happen,
but then, once again, if we as a whole class,
are not moving as one,
this will definitely happen, inescapble.
I don't wanna face with this situation next year.
Sorry to rant so much today.
This is because I realize and feel that, we are kinda childish as the students,
how many of us are independent learners?
How many of us will really do our work on time?
How many of us really prepare for tutorials?
I myself don't do that all the time, what a shame!
We are supposed to be responsible for our own learning,
why should we blame the teachers? Why should we blame the environment?
And I am shameful, cause I myself, expect people around me to change,
but what have I been doing? Have I changed for better?
I think the first resolution is to change myself,
I mean changing my bad habits, and try to focus more on my studies.
I don't wanna get retain seriously, and,
I've promised my teachers I will do well for PROMOS.
I swear I'd perform up to expectations.
I won't let you down anymore.
Once is enough and it will be the first and the last.
Today my form teacher was giving us a scolding,
but it was meant to wake us up,
so I didn't mind at all.
She's a great teacher, one of the greatest one I ever met so far.
And she's leaving me? Like soon?
I am so gonna miss her, but then like what my brother said before,
let go the past so you'll progress and move on.
Nothing great happen to day except that, I experienced an ephipany while I was sipping my favorite cup of coffee and thinking of what I should do for my class. Somehow, I love my class,
it's just, oh well, no more further comments.
Darlings and dears, I hope that all of us will still be together next year.
Not will, we must stay together!
That's all for now.
Actually, I feel like crying just now.
Though I know that she's leaving us like weeks ago.
One lesson learnt, we must stay together as one,
so we can soar up high and reach for the sky.=)
It's more than you, it is more than me

Dedicated to my beloved class 07A07
No matter what we are, we are a family
This dream is for all of us, this one can be real,
and you cant stop us now because of how you feel..
It's more than you, It is more than me
Whatever dreams we have, there for the family,
we're not alone anymore now there are others there,
and that dreams big enough for all of us to share,
so dont think that your going, your not going anywhere,
your staying and taking your share, and if
you get afraid again, I'll be there..,
We are a family like a giant tree branching out towards the sky,
we are a family we are so much more than just you and I we are a family like a giant tree, growing stronger, growing wiser, we are growing free..we need you..we are a family..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home