Monday, 30 July 2007

Monday blues?

Oh well.
Today's Monday was exceptionally OK.
Saw my eye candies in the morning.XD
Oh ya. When I saw the orange bag guy,
I was murmuring to Yeeling, "AY! MY EYE CANDY!"
Then you know what,
LC walked pass and gave me a stare?
Don't tell me he thinks that he is hot k.
He isn't at all.
Hahahahaha.
Though he looks like someone I know.
Econs lecture was crap.
Econs tutorial was crappy too.
The only lesson that I love the most for today is Maths.:)
Maths is <3.
So is Lit.
These two subjects rock!:D
Guess its time for me to go off now.
Shall go do my MATHS and GP now!
Hahahahaha.
I love this song, "Love's a Game", by The Magic Numbers.
It just rocks k!
And it sticks to my mind like super glue.
Oh ya.
I finally talked to the intelligent chap!;)
He is not boring indeed!
Thats all for today! Hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home