Tuesday, 11 September 2007

Broken, again? No more. I am kinda rebellious now.

I am kinda broken, again.
Not because of my studies.
My studies are kinda on the right track now. I guess.
I am kinda broken cause,
I am rather troubled with this question,
"Will you accept it, if I remarry?".
Oh well. My answer is a NO.
Cause the question is raised by my folks.
One of them, make the guess.
Was kinda shocked.
Kinda beaten.
How can you be so unfaithful?
How can you do that to me?
I've accepted that bitter fact now.
And that's it.
I don't want anything to change,
I mean in our family at least.
I want to keep everything the same.
There's time to be born,
there's time to die.
Whatever had happened, just let it be.
Nobody expected it to happen.
Nobody could stop it from happening that time.
But, I don't wanna accept the presence of NEW person at home.
So, please respect my OPINION!
I don't want you to lead the family downward.
It has been tough for you, I know.
You are lonely, I know.
You need someone, I know.
But please, you have us, your beloved sons and daughters.
You don't need other to please you do you?
I am not threatening you.
I just don't wanna accept the presence of a NEW person in the household.
I am HAPPY with what I have now.
So please, do not ruin my happiness.
I know I am egoistic.
But who cares?
You are my role model, I don't care.
I want you as the way you are.
But, don't betray my trust.
I am kinda broken now.
I bet the other party is too.
I AM A GROWN UP GIRL now, I need you to respect my OPINION.
If I say NO and the rest say NO, it simply means a NO.
NO negotiation.

Been crying, been lamenting, eyes are rather swollen,
my throat is kinda dry,
my eyes too, are dry and hurt.
My soul is broken?
Kinda?
Worsened by my broken phone.
I need someone now. I wanna scream out loud.
I wanna be hugged...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home