Sunday, 29 April 2007

To be heartless.

I've lived on this earth for 18 years.
My birthday marked my existence in this world.
In this world, a space where many different creatures,
living together.
Humans might be the wisest creatures.
But, as years go by, years by years,
humans started to lose the human touch?
We are so busy with what we ought to do.
Not busy with what we love to do.
We are becoming more and more like robots,
heartless, more selfish.
I think I will be heartless too.
I will be, one day.
When I can't take all these problems anymore.
When I can't sense,
can't feel.
I should have just forgotten all of them.
Should have just been carefree.
Why should I love?
Why should I have empathy?
Sympathy?
All are just emotions.
Emotions and feelings make me weak.
Should I choose to be heartless?
If I am heartless, I will be strong right?
I'm sick of being loved, sick of loving,
sick of being hurted, sick of hurting,
sick of being cared, sick of caring.
Oh well.
I'm sick of everything.
How I wish I could just sleep,
and forget everything.
I wish I could live in a place,
a place named paradise,
where people are doing what they want,
where the grass is green,
and my loved ones are there,
loving me, and being loved.
If, one day, God shows me the road,
to the place that I wanna be,
I will choose to have emotions, feelings, senses,
and I swear I don't wanna be heartless.






I'm still waiting for you,

even though I know you've gone,

I am partly forgotten.

Almost fully replaced.

Oh well.

Honey, I ain't a substitute.

So I shall start to forget you too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home