Friday, 27 April 2007

Letting you go.

When you let me go,
it's clear, that I,
was indeed chained.
Now that I'm free,
you're already tied up,
tightly.
So tight that even I,
am quite sure,
that it's impossible,
to cut it off.
Letting you go,
may seem to be,
the most realistic way out.
I mean,
it's feasible, manageable.
Why not I try?
Try to let you go.
Since, if you're mine,
you'll come back.
Letting you go,
will make me cold,
I expect.
But then,
do I have a choice?
I don't think so.
So I shall just try letting you go.
Let you go to where you should be.
Where you'd be happy and,
keep on smiling,
all the way.








Let's go to the park.

I wanna kiss you underneath the stars.

Maybe we'll go too far.

We just don't care,

We just don't care,

We just don't care.

You know I love you when you're loving me.

Sometimes it's better when it's publicly.

I'm not ashamed, I don't care who sees,

Us hugging and kissing our love exhibition all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home