Friday, 20 April 2007

I am who I am.

Who am I?
This may be the toughest question in my life.
How to define myself?
Well, it depends.
What people see may not be my what I am.
I may be putting on a mask all the time when they see me.
Some think that I lead the life of a princess.
Some think that I live like a socialite, so proud of what I have.
Some may think that I am just a loser, a creature that,
doesn't even deserve to live in this world.
Some may think I am heartless, as cold as the icebergs in Antartica.
I am who I am.
I don't really care what people think of me, personally.
Since, people in general don't understand me much.
There are some who know me to the core.
They're the special ones.
Cause I will always be what I am, when I am with them.
The issue of who am I, until now,
I still haven't found out the answer yet.
I still haven't found out my purpose in life.
I guess I am still in a journey of perfection.
I am not fixed yet.
Since I am shaped by my surroundings.
My bad past somehow has made me stronger.
Even though the pain will remain there, forever.
Till the death come and fetch me.
I hope I will change for better.
I hope I will be wiser as I grow older.
I hope I will be less heartless.
I hope I will be able to define who I am, when the time comes.
I am who I am.



I feel so empty.

I long to be loved.

I long to be heard.

I just want to have someone to lean on.

Someone who will always be there, for me.

Someone who will be the reason why I keep on living this life.

Someone who will take off my mask.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geraldine said...

Hey! Geraldine here! (: Thanks so much for the bookmark today hahs :D

20 April 2007 at 6:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home