Friday, 13 April 2007

I love roses.

Today I received a pink rose from my babes, Natasha and Gracia.
Thanks to both of you. You've made me walk around with a rose.
For the whole day. But I loved that. Hahahaha. Showed off to the world that
there are people who love me. Despite the fact that I'm single.
But who cares anyway. P.S. My eye candy stared at my pink flower,
for a while.
Next, the crappy econs test.
Actually econs test today was a SIMPLE one. REALLY SIMPLE.
I just didn't have enough time to write.
I had all the concepts in my mind. :(
Since it was just counted as an assignment, I couldn't care less.
In addition, some girls didn't even write a page for the 25marks essay.
Although I've read my econs notes all the way starting from chapel.
Nvm, let bygones be bygones.
In the afternoon, me and my darlings went to serene centre.
We had nice ice-cream there at Island Creamery.
Yee ling took some pictures during the outing.
We tried some new flavours like 'teh peng' flavour? Hahahaha.
After that then I just went home. Actually I didn't know how to go home from there.
Luckily, although it's 13th (hahahahaha), I still met a nice NJCian who helped me to find my way to the bus-stop. LOL.
After the whole events I just stayed at home.
Just slacking and reading magazines. Hahahaha.
Thats all for today.
Love,
Rosey.





Rosey love roses.=)











I am so thankful to have you by my side.

You're just an extraordinary one.

You're a rare gem.

I'll treasure you.

I'll cherish you for being who you are, when you are with me.

I've set you free but you're still hanging around me.

What does that mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home