Saturday, 21 April 2007

A rather meaningful Saturday.

I opened up my eyes and rose pretty early,
was prepared to go back to my Alma mater.
Met up with all my classmates,
all of us have changed I guess.
We're all in different school uniforms,
I still remember the good old days,
where all of us shared the same uniform.
I still remember the days,
where we used to go out after skipping cca.
We shared a lot today.
I am somehow separated with all my besties.
One has moved to Hawaii.
Another one has moved to Sydney.
And now, another one is going to somewhere in the States.
I miss them a lot.
Missed those times when we just went out to chill and lounge.
Missed those shopping trips.
I wanna see you guys again.
After a short meeting with them, I went home.
Went home and spent hours in front of my laptop,
doing homework. LOL.
At least I've finished my GP homework.
Went to borders after that.
Bought a comic and a pretty nice note book.
Before that I went to have a bowl of prawn noodle with Chelle.
She claimed that she had stomachache yet she still yearned for it. Haha.
So we went to eat together at somewhere near my house.
Pardon me for my crappy post for today.
I just couldn't write something meaningful today.
I'll post quality post when I have inspiration then.
Thats the end of my post today.

A touch, was that all you need?

Or did I yearn for it?

Was it love? Wast it lust?

I couldn't figure it out.

But I admit, you're unforgettable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home