Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Incomplete.

I was born with nothing,
no silver spoon.
I grew up having all my friends around,
but still, they'd left me for something better.
Since whenever you say 'hello', you will say 'goodbye',
sooner or later.
Then I had a partner named boyfriend,
who eventually would be my husband.
He would then, be able to feed my emotional hunger.
He would also be able to make me feel secure.
He would always stay with me, till the his last day on this earth.
Somehow, life is a cycle, and
you will never feel complete.
You'll always be incomplete, unless,
you set yourself free of temptations, emotions, and desires.


Sleeping in your arms makes me forget my problems.

You make me feel loved and needed.

I feel safe whenever I'm with you.

You're my everything baby.

You're the reason why I am still living this life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home