Saturday, 14 April 2007

Babes day out!

This morning I was pretty annoyed with my roomie.
Both of us woke up around 8. She was on the computer since then.
Then I went to sleep again till 9. I was about to bathe and she stopped me.
And she said, "Rose, let me bathe 1st, I gotta go to work by 10."
And I just nodded and sighed cause I had tuition at 11.
She's a moron. She woke up at 8 and she only went to bathe after I woke up and I needed to shower.
In the afternoon, situation was getting better as I went out for tuition and met up with my cousins for lunch.
Spent my afternoon at my cousins' home watching "Pursuit of Happiness".
Late afternoon I went out to meet my babes; Gracia, Pei Li, Geraldine, and Santi.
I spend hours at Mango. Lols.
Was so deeply in love with this cocktail dress.
It was a damn nice dress with tulip all around it.
It was a pretty dress for Summer.
I am thinking of getting it by tomorrow. :P
Had dinner and crapped with them.
Babes day out was fun!=)
We shall go out again one day.
Shopping, crapping, dining. Lols.
Reached home by 9plus.
A rather well spent day though.
Time to get back to work now. :P
Love,
Rosey







I could never sleep alone,

without you by my side.

You're my light,

when I'm in the dark.

You're always there,

when I'm in need.

I'm glad to have you by my side,

all the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home