Monday, 23 April 2007

Memories.

Time has passed by so quickly these days,
more and more quickly as I am growing older.
Memories have been created,
since the day I opened my eyes,
since the day I had my first cry.
Memories, be it sweet, or sour, have always been created.
None are meant to be forgotten.
In fact, none of them can be forgotten.
Some are meant to be shelved,
kept tightly in a space, deep in my heart,
buried.
I take it out sometimes, to reminisce the past,
like a flashback, I seem to remember all those tragedies,
to the core, the details.
Painful.
Leaving so many cuts,
some are deep, some are just minor cuts.
A few managed to be nursed,
the rest,
remained there, until now.
Somehow, God is fair.
He let me have a lot of sweet memories as well.
The memories which make me smile, widely indeed.
Somehow sweet memories have made the other side of myself,
sleep peacefully.
The weak and sorrowful, has been sleeping until now.
I somehow don't want her to wake up, ever again.
The most unforgettable memories until now are my memories,
of us, you and I.
The days where we did spend our days with smiles, laughter, joys.
The days we did fight, just because of small things.
They are indeed memorable.
But those days are gone.
And you are an influential man, I admit,
the one who has made the deepest cut in my heart.
The cut itself has healed, as time goes by.
But the scar, will always be there.
And now,
when I have shelved the memories,
you made a come back.
I ain't the girl that you met in the past.
I have changed, to a tougher one, of course.
And colder than before.
I've let you go, that's it.
You're just a part of my memories now.
Not a part of my life, anymore.








My memories of you, have been buried,

along with all other painful ones.

Hope that my memories of you will remain sleeping down under,

forever, for all time.

I've let you go, and I don't care,

even though your ghost is still haunting me.

You will be forgotten,

as I walk along.

And there will be a day, for someone to take over your place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home