Wednesday, 18 April 2007

The road not taken.

You and I, very similar inside.
Each of us, had a great void in our heart.
You filled mine, I filled yours,
with love.
I could feel the warmth of your love.
As we walked on,
you changed.
You became colder,
colder than ever.
My heart became an iceberg,
as a consequence.
Then we separated.
You asked me to come along with you,
but I just walked on the path I chose.
And I left, you left.
The road you walked on,
the road not taken, by me.
I wondered how different would it be,
if I have come along with you.
Does it still matter now,
when you are now,
yearning for my presence,
ONCE AGAIN?
Will you ever melt my heart?








Why did you come back to me,

when I have started to erase you from my mind?

I've told you firmly before that once you've hurted me,

the scar will stay there, forever.

You've torn me up into pieces before.

Will you ever get me back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home