Thursday, 26 April 2007

Happy birthday to you.

Yes. Happy birthday to you.
Today's your day.
Birthday cards, expensive gifts, grand party, lavish treat.
Just name it.
You can have everything you want.
Even a person like me.
I was yours, once.
Completely.
Are you a casanova too?
Now, I am not yours anymore.
I am an independent girl.
So what are you doing today?
I wonder.
Are you laughing or mourning?
Are you satisfied with what you have?
Have you smiled today?
Are you still as empty as ever?
Should I just leave you on your own, or
should I just welcome you,
with arms wide open?
Somehow, I've been walking away from you.
Since the day we had a fight.
I've changed,
My impression of you have changed too.
I just want to say, happy birthday.






Roses need water to keep on living,

I need love and care so I will not give up.

I also need to be spoiled sometimes,

so I will bloom.

I love my time being with you.

Thanks for everything.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home