Tuesday, 17 April 2007

My dear friend.

My dear friend, that's how I address you.
Since darling is too mushy, say you.
I don't really know you, at first.
The closer I get to you,
the more you make me see.
You're not as simple as what I know,
on the surface.
You're a pretty nice guy,
till some just take you for granted.
You're too nice, I feel.
Since I'm very picky in choosing,
whom I want to be with.
You're one of them that I always want to be with,
as I am always what I am,
when I am with you.
I've opened up myself to you,
it's you, who seem to be hiding from me.
Do share with me the burdens.
Two heads are always better than one.
I don't want to see you,
like now, having some crisis?
You seem to be hurting yourself,
without you realizing it.
My dear friend,
maybe it's my fault too,
cause sometimes I've said too much, and you just listen.
Leaving no time for you to speak up,
what's on your mind.
Do tell me when to stop,
and I'll stop and listen.
Since I'm just a human, not a superwoman.
Hope that you won't get hurt any further.
Since I will feel painful too.
Wish that you smile more, and still be yourself.
Cause I LOVE YOU.


You are mine, once.

I've let you go, and you come back to me.

You cherished me in an unusual way.

I loved you once.

But will I be able to love you once again?

Once my heart is wounded, the wound will be there forever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home