Thursday, 12 April 2007

Sweet 18th Birthday!

Today was a great day for me.
Although there was no party, no song.
I was somehow pretty contented with what I had today.
Received a card from my civics tutor. It was a cute one indeed.
Received a gift from my brother as usual.
Another gift was the extension of the deadline of the lit assignment.
However, in the later part of the day, I was kinda pissed off with.
Some girl in my group. She just didn't really know how to get her ideas across.
I guess. So I just let it be.
As for econs test tmr, I only REVISED! I didn't MUG.
I don't really care bout it as I have to prioritize my project work and research paper on top of it.
Bored. Now I'm still blogging. LOL.
Just couldn't help it.
Just wanna tell the whole world that I'm OFFICIALLY 18. Woo Hoo!
That's some events for today! Hahahaha.
Love,
Rosey.




I think I'm still in love with you.
But then I think it's more of lust than love.
Maybe I just have to let you go.
And I'll just wait for the one,
to come in front of me,
to complete me, to fill the great void in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home