Tuesday, 10 April 2007

Tired.

I am tired.
I am dead tired.
Physically and mentally tired.
I've squeezed my brain throughout all the lessons today.
Although my birthday is coming, I don't feel like celebrating it.
I just want to spend my birthday by sleeping.
Now I know why people love sleeping.
Today, I'm having TUESDAY blues.
I got a headache, plus a flu.
Kept on sneezing from morning till now.
I hope that it'll be gone soon.
Cause I really hate the state of having flu.
Here's post for today.
I'm SERIOUSLY tired.



Undressed my soul,

I know you can do it.

I know you can see every part of me.

I do really need you at this point of my life.

When I feel like giving up.

Push me up whenever I am down.

I know you can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home