Wednesday, 11 April 2007

Pointless nostalgia.

You are one of the better ones I ever dated.
When you walk, all the eyes will be gazing on you.
You have the look, you have the power.
You have everything that you want, except love and warmth.
Isn't that the reason how you and I began?
Tall and well dressed.
The familiar smell.
Your kisses.
All the warmth you've given me, too hard to be forgotten.
But then, because of your intolerance and my arrogance.
I walk my own way, and you do so too.
My birthday is coming, so is yours.
Oh well, you're not mine, and I'm not yours anymore.
The sweet memories between you and I will always be kept.
Be kept as a secret.
No one will ever know what has happened between you and I.
I loved you once but that's all about it.
I don't think I'll ever get to see you again.
So now I shall really say Goodbye to you.
It wasn't my fault and it wasn't yours.
Sometime in April, you and I will grow older.




I'm longing to be loved.

I'm longing to be taken care of.

But I ain't a desperado, boys.

I ain't that easy.

Please me and I'm yours for a day.

Give me what I want and I'm yours for a week.

Love me and I'll be yours forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home