Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Shouldn't be doing this but...

Oh well. I am rather depressed now.
Econs paper. I hope it was alright.
I really hope so.
Rosey doesn't wanna get retained.
I know nobody does.
But then, everybody around me is damn scared of getting retained.
Many of them did much better than me during mid year.
And THEY are SCARED.
What bout me?
The optimistic me become PESSIMISTIC, to a certain extent.
I can't blame them, but REALLY,
many of them make me feel like a LOSER.
I have never ever felt like this before.
I think I have a brain.
It's just during midyear my brain is not working.
HAHAHA. A proof that I have NOT been mugging.
It's TRUE. But now,
I've MUGGED?
And I am still so SCARED!
HOW HOW HOW???
I so don't wanna get retained...
I just feel like CRYING out loud.
I just wanna be a child, FOREVER...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home