Wednesday, 26 September 2007

A rather unusual outing?

Oh well. I bet my friend is cursing me now. :P
Hahaha. Whenever we go out, we always catch a movie? Am I right? Hahaha.
Or at least, we'll be doing something fun and INTERESTING.
Unlike today. Mugging.
Hahahaha. Roadside cafe?
I know you are DISTRACTED. Hahahahaha.
Oh well. Thanks to you that I finished some Maths today.=D
Owe you a big chocolate k!
And I still owe you a MOVIE I realised!
Anw, I am supposed to be mugging like mad now.
But then, I suddenly feel like blogging k.
So I blog! Hahahaha.
Darlings out there! We all must mug mug mug k. Its only like for 10 more days and we'll be FREE, temporarily!Hahahaha.
Ok. Cut the story short!
I must go back to mug already.
Anw, bestie, thanks k! U ROCK!=D
I owe you a MOVIE, a CHOC, and maybe i'd draw you a bear la. Since I dun think I will go and make you one!:P
P.S. I'm good at drawing K!!!!
Hahahaha.

Coffee coffee, coffee rocks!
Caramel Macchiato rocks. =D
Never sick of it!
Knowledge gained : Ugly chicken pie is damn nice! Nicer than the chicken broccoli quiche!
I should go try the UGLIER chicken pie soon.=)
Hahahaha.
-RANDOM POST OF THE DAY-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home