Thursday, 20 September 2007

Confused? Moody? Happy? Whatever...

I am updating my blog, yes I am. Cause this may be the last post before promos end? Perhaps. Hahahaha. But maybe not. Oh well. Let's talk some nonsense now. Promos are like so near and yeah I am still going online. SLAP ME PLEASE! But then kinda glad cause everything is rather settled by now. Studies? Getting better. =). Love life? I am no loveaholic. So its OK. Shopping addiction? Hahahahaha. Only you can cure it, but I know you have enough to support my shoe fetish. But then, why I am confused and moody? Firstly, I miss you SO! SO much that I dare not say it out. The worst is I dare not even like send you a text. It's that bad k. I'm so scared that I may have you in my mind again! Thats all. Cause you're just too perfect too be true. Secondly, I am rather moody cause you, my BIGGEST distraction, are playing TOO HARD TO GET. Oh well. I am right. I will not settle down till I found a DIAMOND a BIG one. Thirdly, MY PROMOS! I AM SO GODDAMN SCARED, SCARED OF GETTING RETAINED. I'VE DONE SO BADLY FOR MY COMMON TEST THAT I AM ON THE VERGE OF GETTING RETAINED. But then my mom keeps on telling me not to worry, just give my best shot! Ok Ok. That's relieving. But still. I AM SO WORRIED! Then, I am happy happy happy! Cause ya, my studies are rather alright now. Hahaha. But still worried worried. LOL. Should I stop? Hm. I should I should. But then blogging is just damn addictive K! Its like a nibble of vicodin!
Oh well. Let's talk bout vicodin and why I keep on mentioning vicodin! Hahahaha.
Vicodin (Hydrocodone and paracetamol (acetaminophen)) is a selective pain killer commonly seen as a white tablet with the name "Vicodin", "Vicodin ES", "M357", or "Vicodin HP" imprinted on one side. It shares its characteristics with many other drugs in chemistry and form; such drugs are also pain killers and may be marketed as Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Bancap HC, Dolacet, Lorcet, Lortab, Vadunk, Norco, T-Gesic, or Zydone.
That's about it k. Go figure out why some people are just like bottles of vicodin. =D
I am so gonna end my post now?
I'd blog more bout my feelings when I feel like doing so. Right now, I am not in the full story-telling mode.

CONFUSED! MOODY! WHATEVER!

I JUST WANNA SAY I AM MISSING YOU, SILLY BOY!

YOU'RE STILL ON MY MIND.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home