Monday, 24 September 2007

Squash racket! I'm missing the old you.

To the squash racket!
Well well.
Today's post gonna be kinda random.
But who cares.
Oh well. I MISS YOU K! Was kinda wary when I didn't hear from you for just few days?
Let's round it off, A week.
You're so CRUEL! Never even say hi or hello to me. WTH?
I'm so gonna make you pay for it.
Somehow I think you're withdrawing yourself.
Aren't you just bored?
You always tell me that you're bored,
lonely,
and don't know why you're just not in the mood to talk to anybody,
INCLUDING me.
How dare you told me that?
Oh well. If you enjoy my sweet talk,
and you love it.
You should just find me when you're bored rite?
I don't wanna see you feel down again.
It's just not pleasant, so not pleasant to me.
Please turn back to your own self.
I love to see the cheerful you,
the one who always have lots of jokes to entertain me,
one who always teases me.
I wish nothing ever changed.
However, if you do change, tell me,
talk to me still.
I don't care.
I just can't get ENOUGH of you and your NONSENSE.You're just mysterious,
you're just happening,
you're just as bright as the star, which twinkles in the darkest night,
you're just...
words are never enough to describe you.
you're just so wonderful, to me,
though you're not good looking,
though you're not hot,
whatever la,
you're like an addiction,
REACTS ON ME LIKE BOTTLES OF VICODIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home