Wednesday, 17 October 2007

A lucky day?

Oh well. Today's Hui Zyi's birthday!:D
Was so pissed in the morning cause she rejected my phone calls.
Was damn bored with PW. RAHS!
Was playing sushi go round btw. lols.
Saw wolverine! SIAN? Thought today would be an unlucky day.
But somehow Hui Zyi dear came to school. (scared of being strangled by Yee Ling :P)
Now now.
The interesting part!
I saw Jin Wei eh! He's still as hot as before! WHOA!
And he spotted me first. Whee! I won! :P
Was so happy actually. (:
He's damn good looking. Much much better than Michael though.
Celebrated HZ's birthday.
And bought doughnuts!
That's the commotions of the day. =D

Peeps! I am going to J2!:D
WHEE!


Hms. That's all for today I guess?
Hahahaha. :)


Bitching gang rocks!(:
Oh well. We are being labeled as BIMBOS. But ay, we got brains!:D
We should mug hard together.
Gotta get a good set of A's results.
Love love love.

My Christmas wish :
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ :)
Fill in yourself. If you know. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home