Thursday, 11 October 2007

It's just an infatuation, I hope.

I will only settle for the best.
I've been reminding myself of this many times.
Till it gets repetitive.
Somehow, your presence in my life,
is making a difference.
Really.
I am so afraid of falling for you.
Though I know, falling for one is not a choice.
It just happens.
Thank God that I haven't known you much.
Or maybe I don't know you at all.
I only know you through the words you said.
In my mind, you are constructed solely based on my thoughts,
mainly from the words and the language that you used.
I am not obsessed for sure.
I am very clear of that.
But then, the language that you used reacts like chemical.
I am falling for you, slowly.
You may think I am such a fool.
But who cares.
My life, my choice.
One thing for sure, I never expect.
So I won't get hurt.
I am darn scared of getting hurt.
I don't wanna get scarred.
Though the chance of getting hurt is there.
But I still couldn't care less.
All I know is I am the one who is making choices,
I am responsible for it, obviously.
After all, I just hope that it's just an infatuation.Never did I think of knowing one like you,
never did I think of getting so far,
never did I think of liking you,
never did I think of falling for you,
but now, I think I like you...
Whether you like me back or not,
it doesn't matter.=)
What matters is that I am glad that God let me know you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home