Tuesday, 9 October 2007

Bad boys with expensive toys.

It's not the toys. It's the way you use them...
This statement is logical isn't it, nobody will go against it I guess.
It reminds me of this book called THE GAME, penetrating the secret society of pickup artists and also this book called THE ART OF SEDUCTION.
Oh well. I am neither a pervert nor a desperado like what people have in their mind when they realize that I read this kind of books. It's just merely books. Just to broaden your knowledge.
I'd post you about the books once I've finished comparing k, peeps.
Gotta wait. Hahahaha.

Now, 'serious' business.
Oh well. Dear diary dear peeps dear darlings.
Tell me,
how will you know whether he or she is the one?
Is it just as simple as identifying which one is more attractive?
I don't think so.
I am torn apart somehow.
I wanna get a boyfriend, but I don't need one.
Then, I think I am so into this chap, but there's another interesting chap too, out there.
To me, these two chaps are very different in nature.
But they are equally interesting, really.
But only one, that is able to keep my mouth shut, i.e. I am just SPEECHLESS.
Can you believe it?
I myself can't believe it!
Oh well. I think it's because of PMS. That's why I am so brainless these few days.
Should be able to turn back to the cunning me and the manipulative me soon.=)
Love ya darlings!
Because of you all, I somehow feel that I am not losing.:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home