Saturday, 20 October 2007

Back as a player?

I'm back! As a player? As a good girl?
I myself don't have the answer with me now.
Life has been interesting these days.
I am out to meet up with hotties again. =)
After such a long break! For about 4 months?
From all the dudes I've met and seen.
Oh well. Conclusion, you're the best so far.
A muscular broom that swept me off my feet.
You've made my day, easily.
And yes, silly boy is forgotten. :P
But silly boy is still the one with the best features.
Even though I am a player, it doesn't mean I don't have a heart.
I am just so happy. The feeling is just ...
Too good to be true.
P.S. You're good looking, interesting and I love the way you look at me.

When a player meets a noob?
When a player meets a player?
Make it or break it?
Whatever...
I'm back as a player. :P
So be careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home