Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Lullaby, I just wanna sleep.

Nothing is ever easy in this world,
especially when it comes to dealing with,
your emotional problems.
Why memories can't be erased?
Why our minds can't be reprogrammed?
Like computers?
Why...why...why...
Why are we forced to remember everything?
Falling into pieces.
It may seems so easy,
like repairing the broken fences.
But remember, once the fence is broken,
and you try mending it,
you may succeed,
yet, you're leaving a mark, remember?
A wound?
Easy come easy go?
That's my motto.
But why, why, why?
You're still standing there!
Your absence makes me weak!
A typical serial player falling for a typical serial player too.
How ironic!
I lost to you!
Can't believe it.
Maybe I am just being selfish,
wanting what I can't have!
The wounds will heal, as time goes by.
Listening to a lullaby,
I just wanna sleep,
and when I wake up,
I wanna see you by my side,
or, having you out of my mind,
as if I have never known you before...

No pain, no gain.
Some lines should have never been crossed.
My faults.
Nothing much can be done now.
Shall move on.
You're just too different from the rest.
Why?

I just can't stop myself from asking why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home