Saturday, 21 July 2007

I freeze you in polaroids.

Nothing can last forever.
Lust, love, everything, comes and go as they wish.
But I am blinded, with your love,
though it may be fake.
I don't care.
I seem to be living in my own world.
Who cares?
Who gives a damn?
I am living in a world, full of lies,
beautiful deceits.
It's my choice,
my decision.
As I want it to be ever lasting,
I freeze you in polaroids.
So you'd be there, forever.
So selfish of me, I know,
I am conscious about it.
What I know is that,
I want to have you all by myself.



Living in my own world?

As long as I am happy.

I'm fine with it.(:

I'll freeze you in polaroids...

1 Comments:

Blogger webmaster said...

Hello...
www.artsacademychoir.blogspot.com

24 July 2007 at 2:16 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home