Monday, 25 June 2007

SHOPPING LIST!

I so wanna shop after common tests k!
Here's the list!
Aww. I'm making the list while I am so bored with the stupid proverbs!
-A pair of Lacoste sneakers :) cause I feel that I need to have a new pair of shoes for golfing
-Skinny jeans from Rock&Republic, J&Company, and SassBide
-A pair of Christian Louboutin slingbacks :D
-Blossom appliqué top,Poppy halterneck dress, from Marc by Marc Jacobs
-Logo Ts from GAP
-Logo Ts from AX
-That's love canvas tote, from LV
-A new BMW X5
-A black Cayenne
Guess my shopping list is going to get longer and longer.
Oh well. My dear brother, if you're reading this, make sure, you come to fetch me with all your credit cards!:D
Don't forget to bring extra luggages!Whee!
Cause Rosey is gonna shop till drop after CT end!
Come only on Thursday so you can bring me out for dinner.
I bet you're reading my blog. Hugs to you and your darling!:D
Looking forward to seeing both of you. :)
P.S. Get me a nice bag from SAKS fifth avenue!XD
<3Rosey!

OH WELL!
I'M MISSING SAKS FIFTH AVENUE BADLY!
Hahaha. Nvm. Singapore got Orchard Road!Hahahaha.
Oops! I should be memorizing my stupid proverbs now.
And look I'm here talking bout SHOPPING?

Hahahaha.
Ok ok. I'm going off to mug econs now.
Guess I'll revise the stupid proverbs tomorrow morning.
Nitey nite world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home