Monday, 11 June 2007

Angel?

I may be imperfect.
Yes, I gladly know the fact.
I take it easy.
Do you want to know why?
I bet you do wonder about it.
I am telling you here.
I am perfect whenever I am with you.
Your love just make me feel so complete.
Though I know,
I really know,
that you will leave,
one day.
Leaving me, all alone.
I know you need me somehow.
I am someone, that will always be there,
right by your side.
I am someone who will smile with you,
cry with you.
I do not really care about who you are,
where you come from,
everything is just,
immaterial.
For what I know, I am yours,
whether you will keep me or not.
Even though you may not be mine,
I just know that,
I am watching over you,
though near or far,
I will always look after you.
Am I just being too helpless?
Am I just being too naive?
Oh well.
I don't care.
I'll always be your angel.

Do you know what I feel?

Do you listen to me that much?

Do you see me with your heart?

I may be painting my own picture.

I may be cheating myself.

I may be playing with fire.

But, I couldn't care less.

I just wanna enjoy my life.

My teenage life. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home