Sunday, 24 June 2007

"Do not seek the because - in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."

I love the quote that I just found.
"Do not seek the because - in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions.” Now I know what I shall do.
I shall just wait,
in patience.
Though I know,
your absence,
is killing me softly.
I think I am being silly,
but then, my brain tells me that I'm in love, with you.
Love is like an hourglass,
it feeds the heart,
and empties the brain.
I am acting like a fool,
I guess.
Now I am falling into a bottomless pit.
I am letting myself fall into the trap.
Being trapped?
I am letting myself to be trapped?
Maybe yes, maybe no.
I just know that I like you.
Love?
Infatuation?
Lust?
I don't know which one of them.
But let it be love, please.
Cause love won't fade easily,
and it will grow, over time.
And now I know the meaning of "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
Now I really know how it feels.
I shall just be understanding.
In the waiting,
I may find out who you truly are,
I may love you more,
I may trust you more than ever.
Angel, wherever you are, I am yours.

I am giving my heart to you.
I know I may hurt myself much, by doing this.
But, I just can't help it.
I'll just let her wander,
she knows where exactly she wanna be.
I'll fly high, cause I wanna see how beautiful your love is.
Let it be an everlasting one.
If you are not real, but a dream.
I don't care, I'll just dream on.
An endless dream.
Forgive me for being so demanding.
I just can't get enough of you.
P.S. The battle has been won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home