Friday, 22 June 2007

I know why I always wander.

I have a pair of wings.
I can fly.
My wings are strong.
Hard to be broken,
though they may seem to be weak.
I am like a bird,
I love freedom,
but then,
once I find someone who is willing to cherish me,
I will settle down,
I will let him break my wings,
so I will just stay around him,
for all time.
Breaking my wings does not equal to taking away my freedom.
Please break them,
if you feel it is necessary.
My mind is like a blank canvas,
give me bright colours please,
so the picture will be beautiful,
pleasant to the eyes.
My heart is like an empty room,
give me air, so my heart can breathe.
Give me oxygen, so it will live longer,
as I have built a home for you,
deep there.
I know,
you are a man of your words,
I know,
you are just,
busy with your work,
you are just,
too tired,
you are just,
an ordinary man,
not a superman.
Oh well,
I should just stop thinking of you for now,
since it's not the right time to long for,
your attention, during this period of time.

I think I've fallen into the bottomless pit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home