Saturday, 16 June 2007

Lovely Friday.

How should I start?
Hm...
Today was a pretty wonderful Friday.
Dated my darlings, Pei Li and Gracia. (love you two loads k)
We managed to catch Ocean's 13.
Ocean's 13 is just fabulous.
Although I didn't manage to SHOP, I was quite contented with what we did.
We had coffee too.
In the middle of sipping my favorite cup of coffee,
I was thinking of him.
I think he's a really nice guy,
though I know he's not perfect.
The thing I like about him the most is that of him being honest.
It hurts though.
But somehow I just couldn't care less about the problem,
so I just let it go, and move on.
He wrote me a note.
Here it goes.
like a ghost
scaring me
haunting me
like a host
welcoming me
soothing me
i know not
of her reason
her pose
but i know
i've fallen
i need a dose
a glass,
hoisted up in toast
a rose,
held tightly so close
conqueror of all foes
and the one i love most
He is being sweet I guess. (Or is he a sweet talker?=P)
Hahahaha.
Lets move on to studies.
Guess what?
I've finished mugging my Econs,
its like FINALLY?
WHEE!
Darlings, we gotta jia you k.
And after common test, we should go out and celebrate!:D
Hold me like you'll never let me go.
Break my wings so I'll never fly far.
Love me for no reason,
and I'll be yours for all season,
for all time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home