Monday, 25 June 2007

I feel as if the dead load has been lifted.

The first day of the term,
started with common tests,
what a good way to begin the term.
I was smiling, widely,
as I entered the exam hall,
I was pretty happy as I saw your name,
on the screen,
the short and sweet note from you,
worked like a potion,
it just brightened up my day,
like the sunshine after the rain.
Your presence keeps me awake.
I just wanna feel your presence,
all year round,
all seasons,
I just can't get enough of you.
You're like an ecstasy,
addictive,
making me fly up high,
making me dancing,
to the tune you play.
Today I was very happy,
cause you know what,
you sent me a lovely message,
that cheered me throughout the day,
and I felt as if the dead load had been lifted.
Thank you for everything.
You do really know how to make me smile.
I think, I've loved you even more.
Let's catch up after CT end.

Knowing you itself is a miracle,
its so wonderful until sometimes,
I think it's just a dream,
a dream where I don't want to wake up from,
let it be an endless dream.
Loving you makes my imagination goes far,
makes me fly up high, to the endless sky,
if you have broken my wings,
let me fall then,
let me fall into the bottomless pit,
so I will never get hurt.
Love just happens when it happens.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home