Friday, 15 June 2007

You.

Like a blank space,
my mind is.
As empty as it is,
gladly to absorb whatever you offer.
You have made my mind goes wild.
Now, it is full of ideas,
beautiful, and never ending.

Like an arid piece of land,
my heart is.
As lifeless as it is,
eagerly to be fed with your love.
You have healed the wounds.
You have managed to make it lively and happy,
like once it was.
My heart longs for your love,
and yearns for more.
And you have my heart, all to yourself.

Like a lost girl,
my soul is.
Aimless.
Trying to find someone to show the way,
to the place,
where everything pretty is eternal.
You directed, and led.
And my soul has found what she wanted to.

Baby,
Nobody else, no one can make my dreams come true.
Cause no one can compare to you, yes its you.
Your love makes my wishes come true.
Your love makes me fly up high.
And I have fallen for you completely.

I'm in love with a silly boy.
He has made me the happiest girl on earth.
Silly girl loves silly boy to the core.
Like what you've said,
we're falling on to each other. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home