Wednesday, 6 June 2007

My baby dear.

Baby dear,
when I first saw you,
I knew at once,
you're the one that would make me happy.
It's true indeed,
you've made me happier, and happier.
You've made me dream more,
made me imagine more.
My inspiration.
You've made me fly up high,
with your love, tenderness and care.
My sweety pie,
my ice cream,
so sweet.
You make me want you more each day.
It's a pleasure to know,
that you actually try,
to visualize what I am doing,
while I am not by your side.
I feel so elated.
I feel as if I'm the happiest girl on earth.
Baby, I love you more and more.
I feel so glad, that you have almost gone nuts,
when you didn't hear from me,
even just for a day.
Baby, you're really sweet.
You love me for no reason.
Not because of my pretty face.
Not because of my social status.
Not because of what I have.
Not because of everything.
You're just,
too wonderful,
my baby dear.
I love you.

Though you are far,

you always care bout me.

You, you do miss me,

badly, when I'm not with you.

To me, that's so nice of you.

Hope that you'll take care of my heart carefully,

I don't wanna see you crush it,

into pieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home