Sunday, 17 June 2007

Given you my hands.

I've given you both of my hands.
Hold them tight?
No, you don't.
When I'm trying to let go,
you're trying to hold them.
You only have one of my hand now.
The other one is being held tightly by someone.
I know I may break into pieces by playing with fire.
But then, I am not tied down yet,
he hasn't broken my wings yet.
I am still wandering.
I don't think I'll make a choice,
none of you are something I should choose,
both of you are not choices.
I'll just let my heart wander,
wherever it pleases,
I'll follow.
I may give you my other hand again,
so you may have me all to yourself,
but not now,
I am in a dilemma now.
Never force me to make any decision,
it won't work.
Just stay as what you are.
I am still there beside you.
You haven't lost me completely.
Though you're losing a bit of me.

When I opened up my eyes in the morning,

I was very happy, cause,

I knew that I still got you by my side.

When you told me that you're very glad to hear my voice,

as the first thing you did in the morning,

did you know that I was so elated?

I wonder,

are you strong enough to break both of my wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home