Tuesday, 19 June 2007

The loveliest day of the month.


It was a Tuesday,
and you gave me a ring,
early in the morning.
Hearing your voice,
so comforting,
so soothing,
like an ice,
rubbed onto the sunburned skin,
in summer.
Was pretty happy that I saw you today,
you were smiling,
laughing,
giggling.
You're so cute,
in your own way.
Oh well.
I should thank God,
for letting you to be my angel,
be it permanently or temporarily,
I just don't care.
I am just happy to have you.:)
Love my angel many many.<3

You know why you are so special
Cause you know me more than anyone I know.
You know what I want to tell you before I open up my mouth.
But then, like what I've said,
whether we are together or not, it is fate.
Just hope that fate is kind enough to us this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home