Monday, 4 June 2007

The joy just escalates.

I've erased the line,
the line that I drew myself.
You've made me fly up high.
When you tell me that you like me too.
The joy just escalates.
You're just too sweet,
too pretty,
too good to be true.
You've made me fallen,
deeper, deeper...
You've made me smile,
and you always want to make me smile.
You've made me feel wanted.
Made me feel loved.
I'm glad to know that you're afraid,
afraid of losing me
You care for me,
you do really care.
Somehow, I think you deserve being loved by me.
Baby, thanks for loving me for being me.
You're rare.

Love.=)

Love, this four letter words.

It's just so magical.

It just happened.

"Emotions are something that humans can't controlled"

Ah well,

I guess I shall just let myself fall a little deeper.

Thought I may hurt myself,

I don't care.

I have to fly up high to see how beautiful it is. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home