Thursday, 29 March 2007

Random post.

It's just an ordinary Thursday, it rained in the middle
of the day, without any prior notice. I was then in the literature class, reading
a poem written by a man about his wife. How hard has he tried
to understand his woman's mind. It's true that women are just
unpredictable. Women have mood swings. Women are like weathers.
Rain, cloudy, sunny, downpour, etc.
Weathers describe the moods. Women are just difficult
to be learnt, completely. Somehow, I do feel lucky as I have
a man who is able to understand me, completely. I, myself, am a woman.He is just
wonderful. Too wonderful too be true. But then, he is a rare one.
It's like looking for a needle in the haystack.
Therefore, I treasure him, since that day. That day
when I realized that he did know me completely.
Just hope that he'll be mine one day.
But it doesn't really matter, as to love someone doesn't mean to have someone.
To love someone means to let him go, set him free,
if he's yours, he'll come back to you, for all time, he'll be yours.


As long as he needs me,
I know where I must be.
I'll cling on steadfastly,
As long as he needs me.
As long as life is long,I'll love him right or wrong.
And somehow, I'll be strong,
As long as he needs me.
If you are lonely.
Then you will know.
When someone needs you,
You love them so.
I won't betray his trust.
Though people say I must.
I've got to stay true, just
As long as he needs me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha woman are mafan

29 March 2007 at 11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home