Saturday, 31 March 2007

Another random post again.

My sleep was disrupted, by a nightmare.
Woke up pretty early today, which was not a norm,
as I usually wake up pretty late on Saturdays.
Did what I should do in the morning.
Laundry, household chores.
And most importantly, tutorials.
Nothing unusual happened for the rest of the day.
Last day of the month of March.
April is coming, which means my birthday is nearing.
Some people are looking forward to their birthdays.
But somehow, I just don't want to get older.
The older I get, the more responsible I shall be.
Sometimes, I just refused to grow up.
I just wanna play, enjoy life, and just do whatever I want.
But then, I know, I'm going to be old soon.
Gotta start to learn to be independent.
Set the goal that I wanna achieve.
Hope to be financially independent as soon as possible.
Earn my 1st million before I hit 30? Pretty realistic.


Sometimes I just wanna be a child again.

Nothing much to think about.

Nothing much to consider before doing anything.

Not many responsibilities.

Even though I am old, I believe that the child in me will always be there.

Turning 18 soon, what a pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home